WELCOME

Welcome To UFF - Ultimate Funky Freeroam is a SA-MP community with a lot of unique features. We have Stunts, Deathmatches, Team Deathmatches, Races, Shooter, Derby, etc. We have arcade game such as Gold Block Hunt. Other mini events like Reaction Tests and Maths Test too keeps the fun pumped up. We have a friendly and helpful staff team who tries their best to meet your needs and hear your requests. Server IP: 34.228.165.73:7777
Play Now
Latest News
  • Welcome to UFF Release 7!
  • Server IP: 34.228.165.73:7777
  • Server has been launched!
UzairShahid137

Admin application by iTzUzair

In-game name:iTzUzair

Location and timezone:Pakistan (GMT)+5

When did you start playing SA-MP?4 years ago

When did you start playing UFF?On releasing of server i started playing 

Why do you want to become an Administrator on our server? I want to help player and deal with hacker

What qualities do you think an Administrator needs to possess?An admin should be mature active and friendly

All  your previous ingame names in UFF server (If name has been changed) : UzairShahid137

Before moving onto the situation based questions, please check if the following requirements are fulfilled. The completion of requirements is 100% compulsory.

• A minimum of 30 hour play time on our server.
  • A minimum of 10 forum posts (can be avoided if 25+ forum posts were made in the old forum)
  • Basic understandability of the English language.
  • A minimum of 2 reports made in-game and 1 forum report which is recorded as a video preferably for aimbot or rapid fire to check the skill of the applicant to catch hackers. (Report points count as proof of in-game reports) 
  • Ability to store video/photo proofs for at least 2 weeks.
  • Not banned in the past month.
  • Not warned in the forum.
  • Not an administrator in other servers.
  • Please attach a screenshot of your in-game statistics:
    *Requirements are waived off until further notice.*

Situation-based questions

Answer the following questions as if you were a Junior Administrator.
Detailed explanation on how to detect, confirm and work against the hack/hacker is necessary (For example, if the hack is found as speed hack, the explanation on how to detect and confirm it are mandatory. I.e, to check the speed of the player and to compare it with the normal speed of a player, to check if the player is not using the speed boost option, to compare and check the situation in multiple scenarios, etc.)
The Junior Administrator commands are attached herewith:

jacmd.png

You saw a player report another player for "Aimbot". What would you do? Firstly i will spec him. i will duel him  my self .I will collect more proofs  and record him if he is using aimbot then i will kick him and sent proofs to higher level admin

You saw a player report another player for "Health hacks". What would you do? Firstly i will spec him and use the command /explode if his health is not going down then i will duel him if i lost duel then i will record and send proofs to higher level admin then me .

You saw a player reporting another player for "Superman hack". What would you do?i will spec him if the player is flying in the air i will record him and kick him .
You saw a player reporting another player for "Rapid Fire". What would you do?First i will spec him and then i will duel him if i get killed so fast then i will ecord him and  and i will kick him then  i will send proofs to admin to take action against him
You saw a player reporting another player for the reason "Insulting". What would you do?First of all i will warn him if he continues insulting then i will kick him
You saw a senior administrator abusing the rules. What would you do?  Firstly i will ask to stop Abusing the rules if he dont i will take some screen shots and send it to higher level admin to me .
Additional information (Ignore if none):N/A

Only Administrators are allowed to vote and final judgment would be made by an Executive Administrator. if you were warned in the forum for forbidden activities, you are not capable to apply for admin post. The requirements are of utmost importance and failure to complete any of them will lead to an immediate rejection of the application. We wish you good luck

stats.png

• Not needed time zone.
  • Not ready yet.
  • Did not even have the basic audacity to remove the strike-throughs and other irrelevant information to your application.
  • Missing aimbot explanation.

Good luck!

You are not fit yet  and you are in a  time zone that's not required currently.

Good Luck.

okay i will explain for aimbot : By fighting and and even watching in health hack and rapid fire but in Aimbot, I will fight him and try to get him and even I can do that by watching too because when you watch an aimboter you will know the bullets will follow the other player and yes I know that, that's why I will record and post em there

55 minutes ago, Reckon said:

• Not needed time zone.
  • Not ready yet.
  • Did not even have the basic audacity to remove the strike-throughs and other irrelevant information to your application.

Good luck!

7 minutes ago, _Kringlee said:

okay i will explain for aimbot : By fighting and and even watching in health hack and rapid fire but in Aimbot, I will fight him and try to get him and even I can do that by watching too because when you watch an aimboter you will know the bullets will follow the other player and yes I know that, that's why I will record and post em there

1 hour ago, Reckon said:

• Not needed time zone.
  • Not ready yet.

Good luck!

okay i will explain for aimbot : By fighting and and even watching in health hack and rapid fire but in Aimbot, I will fight him and try to get him and even I can do that by watching too because when you watch an aimboter you will know the bullets will follow the other player and yes I know that, that's why I will record and post em there

49 minutes ago, UzairShahid137 said:

i am ready how i became ready ?

Th above mentioned reasons by reckon are supreme