WELCOME

Welcome To UFF - Ultimate Funky Freeroam is a SA-MP community with a lot of unique features. We have Stunts, Deathmatches, Team Deathmatches, Races, Shooter, Derby, etc. We have arcade game such as Gold Block Hunt. Other mini events like Reaction Tests and Maths Test too keeps the fun pumped up. We have a friendly and helpful staff team who tries their best to meet your needs and hear your requests. Server IP: 34.228.165.73:7777
Play Now
Latest News
  • Welcome to UFF Release 7!
  • Server IP: 34.228.165.73:7777
  • Server has been launched!
Sign in to follow this  
Badboy

UnBanned BadBoy

our in-game name:[DK]iTzBadB[O]Y._

In-game name of the Administrator who banned you: Reckon

Reason for the ban:Aimbot

Why are you Banned Me All Time I Am Not Use Any Hacks I Promise And I Am Pro And I transfer For Other Server.So I Hope You Can Unbanned Me. Thanks

Screenshot of the ban message:

sa-mp-002.png

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Proofs:

Do you have any kind of explanation as to why your bullet curves and the improper C-bug occurs and the majority of us feel like this is aimbotting?

Please, if you know that you indeed used hacks, I would advise you to rather admit it and ask for a second chance than to fight and argue with us that you did not.

• Like 1

I Want Unbanned And Don'T Banned me Again Because I am Not Use Any Hack This is My Skills and I Transfer For Another Server So Please UnBanned Me.

Thanks......

10 hours ago, Reckon said:

Proofs:

Do you have any kind of explanation as to why your bullet curves and the improper C-bug occurs and the majority of us feel like this is aimbotting?

Please, if you know that you indeed used hacks, I would advise you to rather admit it and ask for a second chance than to fight and argue with us that you did not.

First of all, hello. I know very well that I have nothing to do here, but what we can all do is defend our teammates.

From what I'm checking, it's not "aimbot" I can probably have problems with your pc, or internet or maybe as you say, have it and do not admit it, but I think we all make mistakes that we need second chance. Thank you :) 

8 hours ago, Lynx said:

First of all, hello. I know very well that I have nothing to do here, but what we can all do is defend our teammates.

From what I'm checking, it's not "aimbot" I can probably have problems with your pc, or internet or maybe as you say, have it and do not admit it, but I think we all make mistakes that we need second chance. Thank you :) 

He was already banned for aimbot once and then unbanned because we thought it was a connectivity/PC problem. Upon further inspection, more and more players reported him to a point where we couldn't just stay back. So we continued collecting proofs. And according to all the proofs, and player reports, we can almost confirm it as Aimbot.

I said "almost" because there still remains a possibility that it might not be. And in that case, we would have to formulate further methods to inspect his PC. We are currently in the process of doing so.

Additionally, I specifically stated that he could ask for second chances rather than fight back. So if he wants a second chance, he can just request for it.

Lastly, I mentioned players are not allowed to reply to player reports until they have additional proofs or such crucial information. So please do not reply again, even to this message. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lynx said:

If you have nothing to do here then why you replied here?. 
"what we can all do is defend our teammates." 
If we spot that he is using aimbot, you will banned along with him for defending your teammate.

It's a last warn for you. if you reply to any appeal in the ban appeal section, you will be warned in forum.

Furthermore, final decision will be taken after we inspect his PC.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Badboy said:

I Promise I Am No Use Any Hacks...

Please Give me Only Last Chance..

Thanks.. :)

Unbanned.
Please know that if you are found using any hacks again, you won't be unbanned again.

Welcome back.

Closed.