WELCOME

Welcome To UFF - Ultimate Funky Freeroam is a SA-MP community with a lot of unique features. We have Stunts, Deathmatches, Team Deathmatches, Races, Shooter, Derby, etc. We have arcade game such as Gold Block Hunt. Other mini events like Reaction Tests and Maths Test too keeps the fun pumped up. We have a friendly and helpful staff team who tries their best to meet your needs and hear your requests. Server IP: 34.228.165.73:7777
Play Now
Latest News
  • Welcome to UFF Release 7!
  • Server IP: 34.228.165.73:7777
  • Server has been launched!
Sign in to follow this  
PoLa

Good Bye

Good bye guya leaving uff 

Every server i must get friends and in this server i am gonna thank some who were supporting me

Sycho

Uzair

Zunair

Smith 

Reckon

Sharey

Sherlo

Nigga

Lightning

Thunder

Oussama

Shezzy 

Smoke weed 

Drifty and darkkyt.     Will miss you all names also nz and adnan

Bro, there is no reason to leave if you are not admin anymore.

All of us are regular players we still play, admin rank is not everything in life .

All the owners have worked very hard to set up this server , so they decided to remove you for the reason bug abusing and that is as a punishment for you to improve.

There is no need for a player to quit the server if you are not admin , you  can still enjoy .

Prove that you are not a failure by continuing to play . Dont lose hope .

Keep playing , you have been a good friend .

I hope to come back so i am not saying a goodbye now .

regards

- SmokeWeed (Your dear friend).

Again, there is no need for you to quit playing here just because you were out of the administration position. 
If you quit now, that just adds to "immaturity". 
Remember I told you about my story and what to do in situations like these? (Facebook chat)
I suggest you continue playing here and just improve and show useless administrators like me how mature you can be :)

You're a good person flooded with innocence. You just have to learn more. You have many friends here and nobody dis-likes you here. If you think that, it's just because they want to see you improve, you don't have to leave.

That said, if you are going because of some other reasons or to give more importance to real life, I wish you all the very best! 

Cheers!

4 minutes ago, Reckon said:

Again, there is no need for you to quit playing here just because you were out of the administration position. 
Remember I told you about my story and what to do in situations like these? (Facebook chat)
I suggest you continue playing here and just improve and show useless administrators like me how mature you can be :)

You're a good person flooded with innocence. You just have to learn more. You have many friends here and nobody dis-likes you here. If you think that, it's just because they want to see you improve, you don't have to leave.

That said, if you are going because of some other reasons or to give more importance to real life, I wish you all the very best! 

Cheers!

yeah reckon said right we didnot dislike you we want you to play with us.we are agree.

21 minutes ago, Reckon said:

Cheers!

This is correct , don't leave just because you are out of admin duty .

We had to do what we were supposed to. You can still play on the server because your are not banned.

Anyway , I hope you won't leave because of this reason as the pola I know has improved now.

Take the example of sharey , he improved now after all the warns and bans he got.

Good luck with your life.

Edited by Node

16 minutes ago, SmokeWeed said:

Bro, there is no reason to leave if you are not admin anymore.

All of us are regular players we still play, admin rank is not everything in life .

All the owners have worked very hard to set up this server , so they decided to remove you for the reason bug abusing and that is as a punishment for you to improve.

There is no need for a player to quit the server if you are not admin , you  can still enjoy .

Prove that you are not a failure by continuing to play . Dont lose hope .

Keep playing , you have been a good friend .

I hope to come back so i am not saying a goodbye now .

regards

- SmokeWeed (Your dear friend).

Exactly. It's not even a punishment. All warns and bans(as well as temp bans) are issued  to the player to improve the player and to let him know it's not allowed.

Take example @Sharey , He was warned and punished many times but after a lot of punishments he recognize everything and left abusing. This is what real improvement means.

Anyhow as Reckon said "That said, if you are going because of some other reasons or to give more importance to real life, I wish you all the very best! "

Wishing you a good luck!

@PoLa, Babye, have a great life ahead.
If you ever need me for anything hit me up on discord and yes, what @Reckon and others have said is correct so try to think about it.
-God Bless!